Vegan, non-toxic, 10-free nail polish from Sundays.
Sundays is a women-owned nail studio in New York. Their unique nail polish, in modern shades, is a nontoxic salon-quality polish that's good for your body and good for the planet.
Their nontoxic nail polishes are 10-free, meaning that they are formulated without ten potentially health-harming chemicals commonly found in regular nail polish: dibutyl phthalate, TPHP, toluene, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, parabens, and tert-butyl hydroperoxide.
- Base coat: the first step to creating a perfect mani.
- Top coat: the final step to achieving long-lasting color and high shine.
- No. 19: Aged Wine. A sophisticated and contemporary take on a classic color, this shade of aged wine is earthy, robust, and silky smooth.
- No. 30: Light Olive Gray. Fresh air and luscious plants a-plenty, embrace nature and all its quiet beauty with this earthy and demure shade of creamy olive green.
- No. 35: Royal Blue. This sumptuously rich and creamy shade of petrol blue makes a bold statement, while still appearing regal and refined.
- No. 25: Dusty Rose. Relax and feel the luxurious comfort of soft velvet on your skin as you drape your nails in this deep dusty rose.
- No. 20: Deep Aubergine. Turn heads with this rich and regal shade of deep aubergine ink, dripping in mystery and elegance.
Sundays Nail Polish – Vegan, Nontoxic, 10-free
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl, glycol/trimellitic, anhydride, copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acrylates copolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, benzophenone-1, and trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate.